Jindal SAW Ltd

JINDALSAW
IndustrialsBuilding Products - Pipes
SmallcapWith a market cap of ₹2,946 cr, stock is ranked 627
Moderate RiskStock is 2.79x as volatile as Nifty
92.759.65 (+11.61%)

Price Chart

High
Low
Returns
1D
1W
1M
1Y
5Y
Max
SIP
Loading...
1D
1W
1M
1Y
5Y
Max
SIP
Investment Checklist
BasicPro
Go pro! Unlock deeper insights
IndustrialsBuilding Products - Pipes
SmallcapWith a market cap of ₹2,946 cr, stock is ranked 627
Moderate RiskStock is 2.79x as volatile as Nifty

Key Metrics

PE RatioPE Ratio
9.24
PB RatioPB Ratio
0.45
Dividend YieldDiv. Yield
2.17%
Sector PESector PE
49.73
Sector PBSector PB
4.91
Sector Div YldSctr Div Yld
0.67%

Forecast & RatingsDetailed Forecast 

100%

Analysts have suggested that investors can buy this stock

Price

Price Upside

Pro Only

Earnings

Earnings Growth

Revenue

Rev. Growth

Pro Only

See Detailed Forecast

Company Profile

Jindal Saw Limited is engaged in the manufacture and supply of tube and tube fittings of basic iron and steel, and mining of iron ores.

Brands

Jindal Saw

Total pipe solutions by Jindal Saw Ltd

Brands

Jindal Saw

Total pipe solutions by Jindal Saw Ltd

Get more out of Tickertape, Go Pro!

Customise key metrics, see detailed forecasts, download stock data and more

See Plans

Financial TrendFinancial statements 

20182019202020218.6312.6411.7410.870.180.850.550.32
Revenue
Profit
All values in ₹ Thousand cr.
See financial statements

Holdings TrendDetailed holdings 

Total Promoter Holding
Increasing promoter holding is considered good and reflects management’s positive view about the future outlook

In last 6 months, promoter holding in the company has almost stayed constant

Low Pledged Promoter Holding
Lower pledged promoter holdings is considered better

Pledged promoter holdings is insignificant

Mutual Fund Holding
Increasing Mutual Fund holdings are generally considered good, as it reflects that fund managers are becoming more bullish about the stock

In last 3 months, mutual fund holding of the company has almost stayed constant

See detailed holdings

Recent EventsAll events 

Credit Rating 
Announced OnMay 19, 2022

Jindal Saw Limited has informed the Exchange about Affirmation of Credit Rating | Download

Jindal Saw Limited has informed the Exchange about Affirmation of Credit Rating | Download

General updates 
Announced OnMay 10, 2022

we wish to inform you that the Company through its step down subsidiary namely, Jindal Saw Middle East FZE, UAE (JSME) holds 49% share capital of Jindal Saw Gulf LLC, UAE (JSGL). Today, another wholly owned subsidiary namely, Jindal Saw Holding FZE, UAE (JSHF), has acquired the remaining 51% share capital of JSGL. Subsequent to the said acquisition, the Company has acquired the 100% share capital of JSGL through above mentioned subsidiaries. The details as required under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD/4/2015 dated 9th September, 2015 are attached herewith as Annexure ¬タリA¬タル. | Download

we wish to inform you that the Company through its step down subsidiary namely, Jindal Saw Middle East FZE, UAE (JSME) holds 49% share capital of Jindal Saw Gulf LLC, UAE (JSGL). Today, another wholly owned subsidiary namely, Jindal Saw Holding FZE, UAE (JSHF), has acquired the remaining 51% share capital of JSGL. Subsequent to the said acquisition, the Company has acquired the 100% share capital of JSGL through above mentioned subsidiaries. The details as required under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD/4/2015 dated 9th September, 2015 are attached herewith as Annexure ¬タリA¬タル. | Download

Cash Dividend 
Ex. DateJul 8, 2021

Final • Div/Share: ₹ 2

See all events