Switch to
More onapp

How to use scorecard? Learn more

AIA Engineering Ltd

AIAENG
IndustrialsIndustrial Machinery
MidcapWith a market cap of ₹34,770 cr, stock is ranked 210
Moderate RiskStock is 2.78x as volatile as Nifty
3,686.4540.95 (+1.12%)

Price Chart

High
Low
Returns
1D
1W
1M
1Y
5Y
Max
SIP
Loading...
1D
1W
1M
1Y
5Y
Max
SIP
Scorecard

Performance

Low

Hasn't fared well - amongst the low performers

Valuation

High

Seems to be overvalued vs the market average

Growth

Low

Lagging behind the market in financials growth

Profitability

High

Showing good signs of profitability & efficiency

Entry point

Avg

The stock is overpriced but is not in the overbought zone

Red flags

Low

No red flag found

How to use scorecard? Learn more

IndustrialsIndustrial Machinery
MidcapWith a market cap of ₹34,770 cr, stock is ranked 210
Moderate RiskStock is 2.78x as volatile as Nifty

Key MetricsEdit

No LabelNo Label
30.41
PB RatioPB Ratio
6.10
Dividend YieldDiv. Yield
0.43%
Sector PESector PE
58.36
Sector PBSector PB
6.81
Sector Div YldSctr Div Yld
0.50%

Forecast & RatingsDetailed Forecast 

54%

Analysts have suggested that investors can buy this stock

Price

Price Upside

Pro Only

Earnings

Earnings Growth

Pro Only

Revenue

Rev. Growth

Pro Only

See Detailed Forecast

Company Profile

AIA Engineering Limited manufactures a range of high chromium consumable wear parts (mill internals) for tube mill applications.

Brands

AIA Engineering

Capital goods company

Investor PresentationView older 

May 25, 2023

PDF
View Older Presentations

Brands

AIA Engineering

Capital goods company

Financial TrendFinancial statements 

20202021202220233.113.053.725.140.590.570.621.06
Revenue
Profit
All values in ₹ Thousand cr.
See financial statements

Holdings TrendDetailed holdings 

Total Promoter Holding
Increasing promoter holding is considered good and reflects management’s positive view about the future outlook

In last 6 months, promoter holding in the company has almost stayed constant

Low Pledged Promoter Holding
Lower pledged promoter holdings is considered better

Pledged promoter holdings is insignificant

Mutual Fund Holding
Increasing Mutual Fund holdings are generally considered good, as it reflects that fund managers are becoming more bullish about the stock

In last 3 months, mutual fund holding of the company has almost stayed constant

See detailed holdings

Recent EventsAll events 

Update-Acquisition/Scheme/Sale/Disposal-XBRL 
Announced OnFeb 15, 2024

AIA Engineering Limited has informed the Exchange regarding Update-Acquisition/Scheme/Sale/Disposal-XBRL | Download

AIA Engineering Limited has informed the Exchange regarding Update-Acquisition/Scheme/Sale/Disposal-XBRL | Download

Acquisition 
Announced OnFeb 15, 2024

AIA Engineering Limited has informed the Exchange that further to our letter dated 11th October, 2023 intimating the acquisition of 30% stake in VEGA MPS PTY LIMITED, (VMPS), Australia by Vega Industries (Middle East) FZC (Vega ME), now Vega ME has further acquired additional 13% stake in VMPS, Australia at a total consideration of AUD 3,999,375.So far Vega ME has acquired 43% shares of VMPS.The details as required under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/CFD/PoD2/CIR/P/2023/120 dated 11th July, 2023 is given in Annexure A to this letter. | Download

AIA Engineering Limited has informed the Exchange that further to our letter dated 11th October, 2023 intimating the acquisition of 30% stake in VEGA MPS PTY LIMITED, (VMPS), Australia by Vega Industries (Middle East) FZC (Vega ME), now Vega ME has further acquired additional 13% stake in VMPS, Australia at a total consideration of AUD 3,999,375.So far Vega ME has acquired 43% shares of VMPS.The details as required under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/CFD/PoD2/CIR/P/2023/120 dated 11th July, 2023 is given in Annexure A to this letter. | Download

Cash Dividend 
Ex. DateSep 12, 2023

Final • Div/Share: ₹ 16

See all events